Sunday, February 02, 2020

BOBBEE BEE: KOBE BRYANT: THE BLACK MAMBA

KOBE BRYANT: THE BLACK MAMBA by eric d.graham

The Most Hated, The Most Motivated
He’s Jordan Updated. I know, it’s been Debated
But, he was born with Killer Instinct
And I don’t care, what you think
Nobody is better than Kobe.If there is, then show me
Cause I am about to SET IT OFF
So, let’s get ready for the Playoffs
And I am sorry, Kevin Durant
But it’s like comparing a Giant to an Ant
And, I can’t lie. I LOVE THIS GUY
Cause, he is the Last Samurai
With a Jujitsu Jumper
Same game; Different number
So don’t HATE number 8
Because he is still great
And I still want to see more
Can I get an encore?
Now, it’s 24
And I still get chills when he walks on the floor
Cause he attacks the rim like a Viper
A.K.A, the L.A.Sniper
Clutch Shooter; Poor Loser
No need for College Recruiters
Because he went from High School
Straight to the Pros
And we all know
There ain’t No need for Passin’
Because he is an Assassin
A Big Game Gunslinger
With Five Rings and Nine Fingers
And he is still number One
Because I have seen him drop 81
Against the Raptors.Sorry, Philly Haters
He is a Big-Shot Maker, Future Hall Fame Player
The Greatest Laker

And I must confess,

He is the Best in the “WEST”
And Phil Jackson, you can’t teach GREATEST
So, please forgive me,
I’m simply stating the FACTS.But, he did it without SHAQ
Besides, The Black Mamba is BACK!!!
His dunks are still Acrobatic. This is Supreme Mathematics
He is better than Magic
Greater than Kareem, He is a One-Man Team
And he’s WORTHY
Of all the Praise
Ever since he graduated from the 12th grade
Because, he is smooth as silk
With a jumper sweeter than Jamal Wilkes
And, even New York’s Spike Lee
Knows KOBE
Got’s Game
Just watch the way he glides down the lane
And listen to the way the crowd screams his name
And I am not talking about LeBron James
So, check him out as he dribbles between his legs
Along the baseline, Watch his Hang time
Now press rewind
Because, the more you press rewind
The more you will find
Kobe Bryant, The “Greatest of All Times”