Sunday, April 02, 2023

BOBBEE BEE: DEDICATED IN THE MEMORY OF "BIG" JOHN ROBINSON

O Allah, conceal my faults, calm my fears, and protect me from before me and behind me, from my right and my left, and from above me, and I seek refuge in You from being taken unaware from beneath me.” (ibn Mājah 3871.)

To my teammate, classmate, and brother, "BIG" John Robinson, I will, simply say, you were a "BIG BROTHER," who had a "BIG PERSONALITY"  and a BIG SENSE OF HUMOR. BUT, an even "BIGGER" HEART.

For, we have come to understand from Matthew (5:8) that 

"Blessed are the pure in HEART: for they shall see God."

So, during your spiritual transition, I offer my humble words and sincere prayers to your wife, children, family, and friends, while stating: "May our "ancestors" and "angels"" embrace your soul and your name be found in the BOOK OF LIFE. (Rev 20:12); (Rev 3:5)

Amen