Tuesday, December 30, 2014

BOBBEE BEE: DOPE BOY FRESH!!!

With claims of bringing Hip-Hop back and resurrecting it from the dead, Carolina’s own Black poetry writer, Eric D. Graham, aka Steel Magnolia, shows why he has the potential to do just that with the recent release of his latest two songs Breathe & Let It Go and Dope Boy Fresh from his up-and coming debut mixtape/album Pocket Full of Ghetto Poems, which many consider to be a Hip-Hop classic already.

Especially, with lyrics like these, banging in your headphones:


 

“Bow Ties and Brown Liquor
I rhyme sicker than a 96’ drug dealer

Rimmed out, Chains out,

Guns showin’
My mail is open
My phone is tapped
I killed rap
I brought Hip-Hop back
It’s the Return of the Hip-Hop fiend
High off Coffee and Creatine
Tell them boys to ‘Kill that Noise’
This is Hip-Hop on Steroids
To all the non-believer
I was baptized at St.Peter
I gotta 9mm
It’s deeper
Than the Grim Reaper
Three can keep a secret
If two of them are dead
Somebody is working for the FEDS
Remember, what I said
From the song Dope Boy Fresh

For more information on this album contact Eric D.Graham at lbiass34@yahoo.com