Monday, November 03, 2014

BOBBEE BEE: BACK FROM HAVANA

tnWith his latest release My Personality is Borderline, people are starting to believe all the hype surrounding this mystery MC, who seemed to have come out of nowhere with his highly anticipated album Pocket Full of Ghetto Poems.

The so-called Carolina Rap Cat, from Magnolia, claims to have his mojo back and plans to deliver more mind-altering songs that push his listeners to the edge, with more thought provoking themes and videos.

Matter of fact, after hanging-out with some of his friends in Georgia at D'Cuban, a Cuban restaurant, which specializes in Caribbean cuisine, the self-proclaimed Black Poetry writer, who is known by some as "Steel Magnolia,"  felt inspired to pen a song entitled Guerrilla Prince, which is somewhat about the controversial Cuba Revolutionary leader Fidel Castro.

"This song Guerrilla Prince continues my revolutionary theme for the album/mixtape..."said the Radio and Television/Mass Communication major from Winston-Salem State University.

"Plus, it allows me to challenge myself creatively to try to rhyme over different percussions and instruments as well as educate the masses about the African-Cuban connection.

With Graham trying to broaden his scope and take his music international,while exploring different subject matters, he has a big recording session coming up in November in order to finish the project with his friend Supreme DJ NYBorn at Payroll Studios in High Point.


guerillaprince

"I will probably release a few more songs by way of SoundCloud on Facebook before I buckle down on preparing to release the mixtape for purchase, which probably will be released at the beginning of the New Year." said Graham, who stays busy drawing his controversial cartoon Bobbee Bee "The Hater" for Black Athlete Sports Network, which he hopes to re-instate with all new espiodes next week.

"Man, I got some really good songs....But, I am still doing some test run on Facebook, in order to see what the people are feeling."

Up next, according to the Rap Professor, are song titles which include: Illuminati, I Got My Mojo Back, Too Cool For School, Black Women Sing The Blues, I am a True Master and One Day We Will All Be Free.

However, all this is subject to change like the whether.
But, I Can't wait!!

It's going to be a Hot Winter and a Cold Summer!!!

Plus, I gotta Pocket Full of Ghetto Poems in my back pocket.