Wednesday, October 01, 2014

BOBBEE BEE: I CAN, I MUST, I WILL!!!

Unhappiness is not knowing what we want and killing ourselves to get it-Don Harold

By Iyanla Vanzant

Can I continue to live in lack and limitation, denying myself the abundant goodness of the world?

Or can I make a plan, a follow a dream; do what I can, where I am, with what I have?

Can I? Can I? Can I?

Can I continue to buy into the belief that there is not enough, I am not enough, settling for whatever I can get?

Or can I do my best in every situation, expecting the best from every situation, recognizing that what I put out must come back to me tenfold?

Can I? Can I? Can I continue to live in fear, complaining about what I do not have, cannot do, criticizing myself and others?

Or can I take a chance, find an opportunity and know in my heart what I want to do is possible?

Can I?

Can I?



Can I blame the world, hate my enemy, and feel sorry for myself as an excuse not to do what I desire to do? Or can I raise my consciousness, pour love into every situation and take responsibility for myself?

Can I? Can you?
If you like what you are learning on this site, send your comments to lbiass34@yahoo.com