Friday, March 07, 2014

BOBBEE BEE: 12 THINGS I LEARNED THIS YEAR

BOBBEE BEE says that he has learned 12 things you need to know in 2012.
1. I've learned that HATRED is like acid. It destroys the vessel that holds it.
2. I've learned that if love isn't taught in the home it's diffcult to learn it anywhere else.
3. I've learned that marriages are meant to last a lifetime. When they don't, all the world suffers.

4. I've learned that regrets over yesterday and the fear of tomorrow are twin thieves that rob us in the moment.
5. I've learned that fame is written in ice and eventually the sun comes out.
6. I've learned that to get the right answer; you have to ask the right question.
7. I've learned that about 90% of the things that happen to me are good and only 10% are bad. To be happy, I just have to focus on the 90%.


8. I've learned to keep looking ahead. There are still so many good books to read. Sunsets to see, friends to visit, and old dogs to take walks with.
9. I've learned that you shouldn't do anything that wouldn't make your mother proud.
10.I've learned that if love isn't taught in the home it's difficult to learn it anywhere else. 11. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. To learn more about Bobbee Bee and to in order a copy of the book e-mail lbiass34@yahoo.com